Monday, January 30, 2012

Why do I always crash?

Why do I always crash after camps are over? I am thankful that the Lord kept me healthy for the 3 weeks of camp. But, it's almost a rule now that after they are over I get a terrible cold/flu thing and feel awful for a few days.

Our last camp was great!! Pastor Victor Dominguez and his wife did an excellent job!!  5 children were saved this week and many others made decisions. Here is a picture of Pastor Victor and his wife.  To see other pictures of the weeks events you can see them on the camps website: campbbargentina.yolasite.com



Also please check out the section on Projects. We have an urgent need to fix the roofs of several dorms.  The heat this summer wrecked havoc on the 30 year old roofs and cracked in several spots.  Pray with us about this project, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment