Thursday, November 17, 2011

I just had to do it...


I just had to post this picture of these two handsome men! The one on the left is my handsome husband and the one on the right is the new version of my father-in-law, Richard Todd.  Many of you may not have known this but my father-in-law had a heart attack and quadruple by-pass surgery in August.  Since then he has lost 50 pounds and is doing great!  We are so thankful that the Lord has restored him! Actually, I think the Lord made him into a new updated version! ;) 
We are so proud of him and the effort he (with the help of my mother-in-law, Lynda) put forth to make such a wonderful recovery.  My father and mother in-law are some of the most godly people I know and wanted to honor them on my blog today.  
We love you both so very much!!

1 comment:

  1. That is a GREAT picture! So glad to hear that Mike's Dad is doing better. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete